Thursday, October 18, 2007

Expecting




For those of you who don't know yet, Falene is pregnant. She is now a little over 3 months along. It was a little bit of a surprise after we moved here to Iowa. The baby is due April 27Th. Falene is doing very well. She hasn't been sick at all. She does notice that she gets tired easier, and likes getting extra sleep. She had a doctors appointment today and she got to hear the heart beat. Everything is looking good. We are excited but it hasn't sunken in yet. Other than that nothing is new. Same ole boring stuff. Work is keeping us busy. I start school on the 30Th. I will miss my vacation from school. Hope everything is going great with all of you. Here are some ultrasounds when Falene was 9 weeks along.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

We are so excited for you and us too!!!!!
Mom

(me)linda said...

Don't worry..it will set in Chris. It may not be until you are holding the little one in your arms but it will set it! We are excited for you guys! ~Greg

(me)linda said...

Oh I'm so glad Falene has been feeling good. The pukies are the pits. Spring is a great time to have babies. You can just hole up with your little one during those last cold months, and emerge in the summer when life feels a little more normal. Yea! I'm stoked for more little Hough babies!