Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pictureama and such

Well I had another post written but I accidently erased it so sorry. Basically said that everything is great. Aidan is 2 weeks old now and had his doctors apointment. We just layed there wide awake for the whole visit, didn't make a noise. He is doing very good and has gained over a pound over his birth weight and a 1/2 inch in length.



He likes to sleep by the way. You can't tell, but he is wearing Lakers PJ's given to him from his Grandpa in California. Maybe thats why the Jazz lost.



He likes Dad cause I am awesome.!



He likes basketball also.


I think he like Mom A little bit more.


And of course here is Dermit.(Bob wouldn't look at the camera)



All clean after his bath.

8 comments:

Luna said...

so adorable! Did he get your red hair???

Greg said...

You can tell he is already changing in his look. It's always amazing to me how much they change when they are little. He is for sure a cute one.

(me)linda said...

It just kills me how little he is. You just kinda forget how small they start. Your pictures make me so excited for our baby to arrive. Only about 6 1/2 weeks to go. Yay! I think I almost forced an early labor tonight though. I played Ultimate Frisbee with the youth. Yes..I'm stupid. After a long run, I totally started contracting and had to stop. Anyways, back to Aiden...he's a doll!

Bryan said...

Perhaps it is time to time for his grandpa in Utah to provide Jazz and BYU clothing to him. We want him to grow up right.

Bryan said...

Perhaps it is time to time for his grandpa in Utah to provide Jazz and BYU clothing to him. We want him to grow up right.

Jan said...

He is so cute and growing fast! His hair looks really blonde. Looks like you are all doing well.

arianna said...

Hey, I know it has been so long but I just found out about your sweet little aiden. I would love to catch up and see how you all are. I have thought about you so much over the years. YOu guys look so great! And aiden is adorible.

arianna said...

P.S. DID he get RED HAIR??? I can't quite tell!!!!!!!!!