Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome the newest member of our family!


No, it's not a baby. lol We got a brand new used minivan. Yay. We unfortunatly outgrew our Mazda 3. It was a cool little car and we will miss it. We just got the car yesterday and already our lives are so much easier. Adding the next kid won't even put a dent in the space. The thing also has like 50 cup holders, which is always a plus. I know alot of you are going to, or want to make fun of me for driving a minivan, but next time you are squeezing into your suv or car, remember we are stretched out with tons of room to spair. Love you all.

4 comments:

Miss Me said...

Okay, so you totally had me there. I thought, "Oh no, it can't be that time already!!!" I love you van.....it's very shiny but I love getting into my "cramped" SUV too.....hey, whatever, we're both cool anyways!!

(me)linda said...

You're right...I might make fun of you a little. :) I will concede that vans can be luxury on the inside for sure. Congrats on the rig.

Bryan said...

Good job on negotiating a great deal! With only 17,000 miles, it should last you a long time. So far, only you and Jayme and Lara have seen the light of driving a van. In my day, I said that I would never get a station wagon, but when Chris came along, we got a station wagon and really enjoyed the extra space and the ease of getting kids in and out of the vehicle.

The best vehicle we had that kept you kids alive, was our custom van where you couldn't touch each other and there was a TV to play games and videos on and a bed when you got tired.

Greg said...

I'll still make fun of you...don't worry.