Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just some Pictures.





Our little Oompa Loompa (After looking at this picture again, you can really tell he has Falene's eyes. I wish I had a picture of when she was little to show you)



First experience with Lasagna













Life is good. Falene's mom came and spent some time with us. She was here for a few days before and after Gavin was born. It was great to have her here. We appreciated her watching Aidan while we were in the hospital. Aidan also had a blast so he didn't mind. All of a sudden I find myself with a new job and so that has been keeping busy for the last few days. I'm working with the maitenance depart for the school district here. Baby and mom are doing very well. Thank you all for the support, messages, and gifts. They mean so much to us. we love you.

2 comments:

(me)linda said...

He really does have her eyes, doesn't he! Thanks for the pictures. Keep 'em coming!

MomH said...

Love the pictures! All kids should have an orange face photo. Gavin looks so big already! Can't wait to see them.