Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hurricane

Wow 2 posts in one day. What a treat for all of you. lol. We found out today that a Hurricane is heading our way. Falene's classes have been canceled for the rest of the week. They are making all the students who live in the dorms evacuate and recommending that everyone else does as well. As far as I can tell, I am still working which should be fun because the storm is expected to hit while I am down in Corpus Christi early in the morning. So we shall see. I guess FEMA is already set up. There are actually at the airport here in Beeville. They are using Beeville as their "command center". So I will update this if I take any pictures or have any new information. At this point in time we are not planning on evacuating, we will have to c.

2 comments:

Jan said...

We are hoping that the storm tracks away from Corpus. You may be in for an unusual experience.

Luna said...

hope you guys are safe! Your son is sure cute!