Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!






















Just wanted to say hi and Happy Halloween. We all went to the Branch Trunk or Treat. It was Fun. Aidan and Bob were matching pumpkins. Long story short I had to buy black nail polish to blacken part of the license plate light on my truck a while ago so I put it to good use and dressed up like a rockstar. Notice I have contacts to wear.Falene represented by being a Packers fan. She accidently rubbed off the face paint before we could get a picture so we didn't. Also I started substitute teaching this week. Thats been interesting. They make me wear a bright orange name tag. Hope you enjoy. We love all of you.






4 comments:

Greg said...

Come on...don't tell me you are a Mac fan now! Don't be a lemming!!!!

MomH said...

Looks like Aidan found the good stuff! He and Bob look cute in the pumpkin outfits. You look so different without your glass. Looks like you had fun.

(me)linda said...

Gotta love having a kid who will bring in the goods, and doesn't mind that you steal it all. Glad you had a good Halloween!

Jazmin Morales said...

How cute!!! Aidan looks like such a stud! With his little pacifier, chillin with his arm up on the arm rest. LOL Hope you guys had a good time! :)