Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey





































Hey Everybody. Just wanted to say hello and post some new pictures. I got my CDL on friday and today is my first day of working as a school bus driver. I hope I can start substitute teaching soon as well. We are pretty sure that Aidan has started the teething process. He has been really grumpy lately so thats fun. He has also taken more interest in Bob. He tried to grab him everytime he walks by. The last picture is him watching Finding Nemo. He loves that show. We also gave him some pea baby food the other day and we let him bite on that carrot to help make his gums feel better. Funny reactions.

3 comments:

MomH said...

He is getting so big! I want to shower the kisses. Love those blue eyes!

(me)linda said...

I would have never thought of a carrot. Good idea. Congrats on the CDL!

Jazmin Morales said...

WOW! he's so flippin cute! I love the smell of the foot, that is funny! Hope you are all well, Adam and I send our love :)