Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello from Texas






Hey everyone one. Just wanted to say hello. While it's cooling down everywere else, its still pretty warm here. It could be worse. It is not as hot as it was when we moved here. We had an apointment for Aidan the other day. He now weighs 20 1/2 lbs. and is 27 inches long. So in the last 6 months he has grown from just under 8 pounds and 20 1/2 inches long. He is getting so big. We are sad, his bouncer broke yesterday. He really liked that thing so it's to bad. For those of you who don't know, I am going to substitute teach and drive a school bus. I hopefully will do some substituting this week and I am scheduled to take my bus driving test on friday so I can start that next week. Should be interesting. Oh ya, Gas is now $2.32.

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

Way to grow Aidan! It's crazy to see him hanging out in shorts and a T-shirt. I need to pack up all my boys' shorts, because they keep wanting to wear them. It is NOT shorts weather here. Good luck on your test.

Jazmin Morales said...

WOW 20 pounds! You must be getting quit the workout!!! That's incredible, and he's more and more adorable every day!

MomH said...

What an angel! He is getting so big and he has adorable parents.